2019 Race Briefing Notes. To be read in conjunction with the race information page. Please read carefully as the run routes and race start times have changed from last year.
Welcome to the seventh Stockton Duathlon.
For more general information regarding the race please see the Race Information page.
Registration - Large Marquee Riverside Road
- 3pm-5pm. All races
Sunday (only if impractical to register on Saturday)
- 7am-8:30am - priority to be given to Sprint competitors
- 9:30am-10:30am - priority to be given to Super-Sprint (GoTri) competitors
- 11:30am-12:30pm - for remaining Standard competitors
There will be two transition areas. Transition 1 is for Sprint and Standard Race competitors. Transition 2 is for Super-Sprint competitors only.
- 07:00 Transition 1 opens for Sprint race competitors ONLY
- 08:45 Transition 1 closes
- 09:00 Transition 2 opens for Super-Sprint competitors ONLY
- 10:45 Transition 2 closes
- 11:15 All Sprint Race equipment must be clear of Transition 1
- 11:30 Transition 1 opens for Standard race competitors
- 12:45 Transition 1 closes
- 13:00 Transition 2 closes down. Any equipment remaining will be taken to the Club Zone where security is not guaranteed.
In general whichever race you are in you will not be permitted re-enter the transition area until the last competitor in that race is out on their second run.